Student Travel Grants
Together with SBIC, EUROBIC-20 offers Student Travel Grants for participation at EUROBIC-20. Applications from undergraduates, graduate students, and postdocs are accepted. SBIC membership is mandatory, but can be also obtained together with the registration to EUROBIC-20. The EUROBIC-20 organizing committee will award the grants based on the submitted abstract and the scientific quality of the applicant. The recipients will be notified by e-mail.
- We plan to award 20 SBIC student travel grants at US $500 each.
- The EUROBIC-20 organizing committee will select the awardees.
- The award sum will be paid by SBIC directly, after participation at EUROBIC-20.
- Applicants must be an undergraduate, MSc, PhD student or a postdoc at the time of EUROBIC-20.
- Recipients must present a poster or a talk at EUROBIC-20
- Applicants must have registered and submitted an abstract by May 15th, 2020.
- The registration fee must be paid by May 15, 2020, the latest
- Applicants must be SBIC members to be eligible for the grant. Membership registration concomitant with application is allowed.
- CV of applicant including educational history, list of publications, and contact information (e-mail address and mailing address).
- Signed letter (on letterhead) from research advisor / principle investigator confirming undergraduate, MSc, PhD, or postdoc status.
The submission deadline for Student Travel Grants is April 30th, 2020, all applicants will be notified of the evaluation outcome latest by May 31st, 2020.
Submit application by e-mail attachment (in a single pdf document named lastname-firstname_STA.pdf, e.g. werner-alfred_STA.pdf) to the EUROBIC-20 organizing commmittee (eurobic2020 (at) gmail (dot) com).